The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

Better be careful there Rudolph, might get red pimples on your red nose from too much of that Halloween candy!

Though I guess you could use them as turn signals...

Better be careful there Rudolph, might get red pimples on your red nose from too much of that Halloween candy!

Though I guess you could use them as turn signals...

That's all the other reindeer need is something else to try and make fun of me

Whoever drew Dave of the xeno variety. Might I recommend you use peppermint candy instead of packing peanuts?

Whoever drew Dave of the xeno variety. Might I recommend you use peppermint candy instead of packing peanuts?
That's what I did the last time I sent Xeno a package. It went over very well.

Pumpkin Reeces?
1f616.png
1f631.png
1f637.png

You guys are crazy. Haven't you ever seen the different shaped Reese's? Eggs, Christmas trees, and pumpkins?

That looks like a Bean!, and I am with KJ Pumpkin flavored anything. Yech!

You guys are crazy. Haven't you ever seen the different shaped Reese's? Eggs, Christmas trees, and pumpkins?

Well now. You gotta be more specific then. Because a Pumkin Reeces is not the same as a Pumpkin Shaped Reeces. I though you were saying it was pumkin flavored, and I almost threw up in my mouth a little bit!

Well now. You gotta be more specific then. Because a Pumkin Reeces is not the same as a Pumpkin Shaped Reeces. I though you were saying it was pumkin flavored, and I almost threw up in my mouth a little bit!

What he Said!!!, LOL

Well I am pretty sure that's what Rudolph was talking about. Only truly flavored Reese's I think are milk, dark, and White

So I guess let the research commence! If y'all wanna stalk...err I mean research your buddy, I would highly recommend seeing if s/he has a journal since that provides a lot of insight. Also, the person may be part of other forums as well. Typically, the same username is used for some folks, so you may hit gold. Definitely will help some of the newer folks who haven't partaken in prior gift exchanges.

A couple things to remember now that all assignments have been sent. Try and keep your partner a secret. Don't share who you drew. It is also recommended that if possible you wrap the contents in wrapping paper, then allow the person when they receive the package to open the package and place the wrapped box on display. This gets rid of any return labels.

You can also ask someone else to get the mail that day and have them black out the return label.

And also don't forget the rule about including something from your state. Yes I said state, we did not get any international participants this year.

This should be fun and looking forward to a great time of stalking.

What? There is no Christmas love in Joshtown?

Well, whoever got Doug can just send something to Josh. Since Doug won bingo and wears the pink badge, he couldn't possible want anything else!
1f602.png

What? There is no Christmas love in Joshtown?

Well, whoever got Doug can just send something to Josh. Since Doug won bingo and wears the pink badge, he couldn't possible want anything else!
1f602.png
Winning Bingo was a great early Christmas present. Now I just need to win the Football Pickem PIF.

Back