The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

Count me in for next year.
\n\nBOOO! BOOOO! Look at Bob trying to crush the TSC Christmas Spirit!
1f60b.png

I'm still browsing the dollar store. Sooo many choices!

Dollar Store?!? Big spender! I've been rummaging through the junk drawers. I've moved a few times in the last few years. I've got boxes that haven't been opened or barely touched through a couple transitions. Certainly there's some treasures in them!

Dollar Store?!? Big spender! I've been rummaging through the junk drawers. I've moved a few times in the last few years. I've got boxes that haven't been opened or barely touched through a couple transitions. Certainly there's some treasures in them!
ooooh, the KJ mystery box present!

Still better than me...I was checking the lint trap and between the couch cushions.

Back