The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

I guess I am going to have to spend a bunch of time hitting the local antique stores in October for this...

Just a reminder signups close down soon! So if you are on the fence get in. If you think you need more time message me and let me know. Or if you are afraid you won't hit the posts requirements send a message to myself and ownership asking for an exemption.

Just everyone remember once you get your box and on Christmas when you open it post a photo or a video of the contents. My buddy at the other site last year didnt post a i got my box, a thank you or nothing after the fact. Kinda takes the spirit out of giving something for folks that wanted to give.

Just everyone remember once you get your box and on Christmas when you open it post a photo or a video of the contents. My buddy at the other site last year didnt post a i got my box, a thank you or nothing after the fact. Kinda takes the spirit out of giving something for folks that wanted to give.

This is a very important aspect of the exchange. Not posting at least a photo could mean being on the naughty list going forward.

This is a very important aspect of the exchange. Not posting at least a photo could mean being on the naughty list going forward.

But then you get a free lump of coal without having to lift even a finger! Did you see what Cratchit had to endure just to get some extra coal from Scrooge?

But then you get a free lump of coal without having to lift even a finger! Did you see what Cratchit had to endure just to get some extra coal from Scrooge?

Chris gets it!

Can we send constant mints or licorice [the black ones]? Or is that solely only for Dave?

Can we send constant mints or licorice [the black ones]? Or is that solely only for Dave?

Well Dave has been busy. Hoping he is on today. But I see no reason why the occasional bag of mints can't be sent to him.

Well Dave has been busy. Hoping he is on today. But I see no reason why the occasional bag of mints can't be sent to him.

Maybe he’ll break out the peppermint ‘bat’ I sent him last year!
1f602.png
1f36c.png
1f36c.png

1. Quijote PM Received
2. cvargo PM Received
3. NurseDave PM Received
4. WildWest74 PM Received
5. DocHoliday0831 PM Received
6. dangerousdon PM Received
7. Spider PM Received
8. CBLindsay PM Received
9. bobmsp PM Received Yet
10. dkeester PM Received
11. clyde72 PM Received
12. Smattayu PM Received
13. Majorrich PM Received
14. sskim3 PM Received
15. ShawnF PM Received
16. LNHC PM Received
17. Monkey PM Received
18. GearNoir
19. Xeno ( PM SENT )

WooHoo! Thought Dave was never going to show up.... now it’s a party!

Sorry guys things have been nuts with school, my mother in law, Ducks, Chickens, Bobcats, Skunks and a cougar..... and no not the good kind, LOL... and what is a party without a Peppermint Bat!!!!

Back