The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

Everyone else should be receiving their package this week. Very exciting. Can’t wait to see the pics roll in.

If you guys have the ability, even if you’re not a regular VLOGer.... it’d be cool to see you open your gift live on video. You don’t even have to show your face if you don’t want to.

If not, pics of your gift will suffice!

Been busy this weekend. A lot of people in town and a lot going on. Got this in the mail and promptly placed it under the tree! It's actually the first gift to go under the tree this year! Can't wait for Christmas!

My box from my bingle buddy arrived. Now I need to wait a few hours to get home and put that thing under the tree. Picture coming later tonight.

So far, I think this is where we stand. I expect more updates today as folks check their mail.

1. Quijote – Pkg Received
2. cvargo – Pkg Received
3. NurseDave – Pkg Received
4. WildWest74
5. DocHoliday0831 – Pkg Received
6. dangerousdon – Pkg Received
7. Spider
8. CBLindsay
9. bobmsp
10. dkeester – Pkg Received
11. clyde72
12. Smattayu
13. Majorrich
14. sskim3 – Pkg Received
15. ShawnF – Pkg Received
16. LNHC
17. Monkey – Pkg Received
18. GearNoir – Pkg Received
19. Xenostr8shaver
20. South Paw

The eagle has landed! And if you look closely, you'll see the TSC christmas card sent by our very one cvargo! Now the wait begins. Let's hope it doesn't smell too good that the dogs are attracted to it.

9 left to receive.... over halfway there!

2. cvargo – Pkg Received
4. WildWest74
7. Spider
8. CBLindsay
9. bobmsp
11. clyde72 – Pkg Received
12. Smattayu
13. Majorrich
16. LNHC
19. Xenostr8shaver
20. South Paw

Actually looks more like this:

2. cvargo – Pkg Received
4. WildWest74 - Pkg Received
7. Spider - Delay in shipping but will arrive
8. CBLindsay - Pkg Received
9. bobmsp - Pkg Received
11. clyde72 – Pkg Received
12. Smattayu - Enroute
13. Majorrich - Enroute
16. LNHC - Delay in shipping but will arrive
19. Xenostr8shaver - Pkg Received
20. South Paw - Pkg Received

Attending midnight mass, I'll be in bed around 1:30AM. Wake up at 7AM to clear snow and record opening of box. Kids up at 8AM. Then Christmas day service at noon. VERY LONG DAY.

Trying to to figure out how to record the box unwrapping myself. The plan now is to be at the in-law’s by Christmas Eve if possible, which means a Christmas morning of people in pajamas, that may not want to be filmed lol!

Attending midnight mass, I'll be in bed around 1:30AM. Wake up at 7AM to clear snow and record opening of box. Kids up at 8AM. Then Christmas day service at noon. VERY LONG DAY.

I miss going to midnight masses at more liturgical churches...carols, hymns, incense, and all the fanfare...but you’re right, I always did pay for it in the morning lol.

Trying to to figure out how to record the box unwrapping myself. The plan now is to be at the in-law’s by Christmas Eve if possible, which means a Christmas morning of people in pajamas, that may not want to be filmed lol!
Should be able to clear the room easily then by simply saying in a loud voice, " HELLO Cadre, hope this thing is taping now"!!

We have a candlelight service Christmas eve but it is at 6:30 PM. It is one of my favorite services.

I'll be attending midnight mass myself with the wife and inlaws. I have always loved midnight mass even when I wasn't Catholic. It's just so beautiful. All the tradition and pageantry!

Kids up at 5AM.

Fixed that for you!

Back