The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

You guys complaining about a few days..... I've had mine here staring at me since like July or something...
1f602.png

Actually looks more like this:

1. Quijote – Pkg Received
2. cvargo – Pkg Received
3. NurseDave – Pkg Received
4. WildWest74 - Pkg Received
5. DocHoliday0831 – Pkg Received
6. dangerousdon – Pkg Received
7. Spider - Delay in shipping but will arrive
8. CBLindsay - Pkg Received
9. bobmsp - Pkg Received
10. dkeester – Pkg Received
11. clyde72 – Pkg Received
12. Smattayu - Enroute
13. Majorrich - Enroute
14. sskim3 – Pkg Received
15. ShawnF – Pkg Received
16. LNHC - Delay in shipping but will arrive
17. Monkey – Pkg Received
18. GearNoir – Pkg Received
19. Xenostr8shaver - Pkg Received
20. South Paw - Pkg Received

Wait, What? Where is everybody?!?!

Attending midnight mass, I'll be in bed around 1:30AM. Wake up at 7AM to clear snow and record opening of box. Kids up at 8AM. Then Christmas day service at noon. VERY LONG DAY.
8am? How do you keep the kids in bed till then?

My package arrived today after being thoroughly abused by the postal service. The box it arrived in was barely holding together so my wife transferred the contents to a nice bag. She said the stuff inside was wrapped but felt the bag was best. Turned out there was something inside with HER name on it. She made it clear there will be no video of her opening her gift.

here’s photo of the bag of cbl gifts and her box.

8am? How do you keep the kids in bed till then?

Well they are still young. Although Connor is really taking to it this year. If he had it his way it would happen when we return from midnight mass, they are watched by Megan's mom while we attend usually. They are too young for that service

I am sure that I will be up past midnight to finish wrapping presents. I usually am up until 1 or 1:30. We tell the kids that they cannot get us up until 7, but them running in and out of their rooms will wake us up. That usually happens somewhere between 5 and 5:30.

My camera on my phone does not like video. It refuses to focus. It is constantly moving in and out. Will just be a picture from me.

I am sure that I will be up past midnight to finish wrapping presents. I usually am up until 1 or 1:30. We tell the kids that they cannot get us up until 7, but them running in and out of their rooms will wake us up. That usually happens somewhere between 5 and 5:30.
Not much sleep for you!

My camera on my phone does not like video. It refuses to focus. It is constantly moving in and out. Will just be a picture from me.
Video is always appreciated, but pics are just fine!

And just a reminder for everyone..... Rule 7 says Pics are Required!
7. No opening until Christmas Day, photos are required, videos encouraged.
I'm sure all of the VLOGers will be doing videos, but we'd love to see some others doing videos as well. They are really fun to watch.

This is the most I've seen Craig post in a long time. Someone is excited!

So I was told to open my gift. Decided to do a time lapse of opening the gift. I didnt do a great job since I stopped the video to use two hands. The results were worth it and amazing gift wrapping. My wife says that I am putting our family to shame compared to the cadre. LOL she says she should have been responsible for gift wrapping. Hope you enjoy the new pic.

<br/>

That is awesome! Lol.

I will be putting my family to shame as well, right with you. On a positive note (I guess?) my wife said I wrapped my buddy’s gifts with the best wrapping job she’s ever seen out of me...even better than anything I’ve wrapped for her, lol!

Back