The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

I am still waiting on packages to get to me so they can be shipped. Not sure what is taking one so long but the other I do know a snag was run into and all efforts are being made for me to get it here by Friday for shipping.

I received a notification that mine should be arriving today. I can't wait to get home.

I have been able to hold it in my hands. I was told that it is wrapped in the package, so I will post pictures later of under the tree.

I’ll keep my buddy secret until Christmas, but the package said I could open it and there was a nice note from them inside.

Mine arrived and was placed under the tree yesterday.

SWMBO places it there label down as she wasn’t sure if I would know the return address.

Nevermind. I see the pic now..... was a broken link when I originally read through the post.

Checked the mailbox today ......

and the Cat came back!!!!
My mail carrier told me she was delivering PUMPKINS for halloween. No lie, pumpkins with a label stuck to it. She walked to the door (she usually tosses my stuff over the fence) and the guy answered the door and gave her a look like she was nuts (i think she might be). Then she read the labels and the guy said they were his kids...grandma sent pumpkin.
Moral of the story, as long as it has a label it will get there.

Back