The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

I may or may not have shipped my buddy's package, it may or may not have arrived. BUT I have an inbound package arriving Friday.

Reminder the deadline is tomorrow to ship. I have heard from two of you that unfortunately your shipment won't happen Til Monday. Thanks for letting me know, and updating me on the circumstances. I think things are going to be pretty merry around here on Christmas Morning.

Reminder the deadline is tomorrow to ship. I have heard from two of you that unfortunately your shipment won't happen Til Monday. Thanks for letting me know, and updating me on the circumstances. I think things are going to be pretty merry around here on Christmas Morning.

Beside the cat....my package is out of my house.

The mail lady just dropped off a gift package at the house... Picture under the tree is coming.

There are only 4 people who have not sent their gifts yet. 3 of them will be going out tomorrow, and one will be shipped on Monday.

And only 11 more days til Christmas.

So, I have had mine for a while, but have yet to get it under a tree. It is looking like that won't happen until we get to the in-laws house the weekend before Christmas.

So, here is a picture of it on my dining room table.

Back