The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

My wrapping job reflects a job I took while in college. I was a meat cutters apprentice. ?

I still think I would win the bad wrapping award. Or the cruel one......

Wrapped a gift for a friend one time. They opened the wrapping paper. Then the 3 rolls worth of duct tape on the box... Then dug through 4 rolls worth of saran wrap to find a wooden box that was screwed shut. They got the screws out and the lid off.
Inside was a fortune cookie.
They opened it to find the "fortune" that told them to look behind the couch.
There was another box behind the couch that had wrapping paper, another roll worth of saran wrap, and another roll worth of duct tape, to finally reveal a custom printed t-shirt that said
"3 boxes, 4 rolls of duct tape, 5 rolls of saran wrap, 6 screws, one fortune cookie, and all I got was this lousy shirt."

Wrapped a gift for a friend one time. They opened the wrapping paper. Then the 3 rolls worth of duct tape on the box... Then dug through 4 rolls worth of saran wrap to find a wooden box that was screwed shut. They got the screws out and the lid off.
There was another box behind the couch that had wrapping paper, another roll worth of saran wrap, and another roll worth of duct tape, to finally reveal a custom printed t-shirt that said
"3 boxes, 4 rolls of duct tape, 5 rolls of saran wrap, 6 screws, one fortune cookie, and all I got was this lousy shirt."
Thats awesome!

You sir need to call a bingo game!!!

Last year for the girls’ Santa gift we locked it in a chest and they had puzzles that gave them unknowns to math equations that lead to the numbers in the combo. This year the oldest said we better not do any more puzzles. In an earlier conversation she mentioned not liking when people wrap boxes within boxes. So yep. This year they have 6 nested boxes that rotate between the girls for the “To:” labels on them.

Last year for the girls’ Santa gift we locked it in a chest and they had puzzles that gave them unknowns to math equations that lead to the numbers in the combo. This year the oldest said we better not do any more puzzles. In an earlier conversation she mentioned not liking when people wrap boxes within boxes. So yep. This year they have 6 nested boxes that rotate between the girls for the “To:” labels on them.

Parenting is so tough, but somebody has to do it!

??????????????????????????????????????????????

This is priceless too. My wife always said if we had kids,I would torment them............................with love

All packages have been shipped and should arrive to everyone by end of day Christmas Eve. If you did not get a tracking number please reach out to me. Remember to post pictures and a video if you are able. Now off to help get the sleigh fully loaded so we can begin delivering presents to all the boys and girls around the world.

3 Packages to go..... the bonus to having my package delayed, is I will have less time to stare at it without being able to open it!

3 Packages to go..... the bonus to having my package delayed, is I will have less time to stare at it without being able to open it!
Yeah yeah.... Rub it in...
1f61c.png

Well, I get my kids on Christmas Day at noon this year, so I'll have the morning to myself to make a video of me opening my gift.

Back