The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

Dave, do not try to explain ANYTHING to an engineer....... I have lived with one for almost 30-yrs and all it will get you is your BRAIN leaking out of your ear, because they do not accept the obvious and want more explanation. Engineers are God's Evil payback for all of our sins, LOL

Dave, do not try to explain ANYTHING to an engineer....... I have lived with one for almost 30-yrs and all it will get you is your BRAIN leaking out of your ear, because they do not accept the obvious and want more explanation. Engineers are God's Evil payback for all of our sins, LOL
What exactly do you mean by this? I don't have a good definition of "Evil payback." Can you give several examples? Your brain couldn't have literally leaked out of your ear, so I am going to need a more precise description of that feeling. Can you also provide a metric by which I can measure the magnitude of that feeling? Finally, what do you mean that we Engineers don't accept the obvious? If it is obvious then it doesn't need more explanation and we accept it. But if the explanation is sub-optimal then naturally we need a better definition, which also means that the explanation which you thought obvious is really non-obvious hence the request for additional clarification. Really I am just trying to get a precise and verifiable elucidation of your statements here. Thanks.
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png

What exactly do you mean by this? I don't have a good definition of "Evil payback." Can you give several examples? Your brain couldn't have literally leaked out of your ear, so I am going to need a more precise description of that feeling. Can you also provide a metric by which I can measure the magnitude of that feeling? Finally, what do you mean that we Engineers don't accept the obvious? If it is obvious then it doesn't need more explanation and we accept it. But if the explanation is sub-optimal then naturally we need a better definition, which also means that the explanation which you thought obvious is really non-obvious hence the request for additional clarification. Really I am just trying to get a precise and verifiable elucidation of your statements here. Thanks.
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png

1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png

This proves my point beyond expectation, ROFL.... and this was after my Engineer Wife happened to be standing behind me and Di'Nozzoed me. Why cant she go into an office, rather than work from home. Another Evil Engineer trick

This proves my point beyond expectation, ROFL.... and this was after my Engineer Wife happened to be standing behind me and Di'Nozzoed me. Why cant she go into an office, rather than work from home. Another Evil Engineer trick
Well, it is not like you didn't earn it...
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

The first part of the gift for my buddy came in today. You'd think it would be difficult to have something from Chernobyl delivered to Michigan, but not so much.

Well we have an early bird! A package is on the way. I repeat a package is on the way!
What???? Halloween just ended! It's still Dia de los Muertos...... I haven't even had time to clean up the bones yet!

Well we have an early bird! A package is on the way. I repeat a package is on the way!

Yeah...... I think I know who the poor person is that has to look at that package for another month and a half too.......

I say any package received in November can’t be for Christmas. Open it!!

I can confirm that the package received by ShawnF is indeed from his buddy! That was a long flight to get that package delivered!

There is still one more out there that has been delivered. Just waiting for confirmation that it has been received!

Back