The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

I'm waiting on one item to top it all off, then it's time to wrap it and ship it.

Mine will likely be a last minute shipping, but the test piece looks beautiful.

My person has proven extremely difficult. Never had this hard of a time before. I have a few things. Just not sure if it’s enough. Looking for maybe 1 more thing.

I'm not difficult. A winning powerball ticket is just fine with me.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

My person has proven extremely difficult. Never had this hard of a time before. I have a few things. Just not sure if it’s enough. Looking for maybe 1 more thing.
I am having the exact same feelings with my person.

Oh wow what a busy weekend at the north pole.

Folks packages are on their way! Please be careful when opening packages. I have told some of you that you can open the package that is because the items are wrapped. Otherwise do not open!

Remember to send me your tracking numbers and also post a pic when your box is received. It will make it easier for me and your buddy so they know the item was received.

Wow looks like things are moving here now. I guess I gotta get my stuff together now. I still got a few items and working on some other stuff. Hopefully, it'll be unique.

This is definitely challenging though.

Ugh... I'm taking tomorrow off for the interview and was hoping to get mine mailed out then. No post tomorrow though.

Well poop. I had presents to send to family tomorrow.

Back