The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

I have I think figured out a Fantastic idea for my Rudolph Buddy! Never seen one before so that part is the tricky bit!

I have I think figured out a Fantastic idea for my Rudolph Buddy! Never seen one before so that part is the tricky bit!

You've never seen one? A fantastic idea or a Rudolph Buddy? ?

My, Dave, we’ve become quite the grammar police, haven’t we? ?

You've never seen one? A fantastic idea or a Rudolph Buddy?
1f602.png

My, Dave, we’ve become quite the grammar police, haven’t we?
1f602.png

The fantastic idea???

You're an engineer so I'll explain it for you. There's an expression, Some days you're the bird and some days you're the windshield.Some days are good and some days are bad.
I thought the expression was a bug vs. windshield. Maybe he is thinking of the windshield of a freshly washed car? They seem to be prime targets for birds in my experience.

I thought the expression was a bug vs. windshield. Maybe he is thinking of the windshield of a freshly washed car? They seem to be prime targets for birds in my experience.
I've heard it both ways. Bug version from song by Mary Chapin Carpenter I believe. Bird is the winner in that version and the windshield wins in the bug version

I've heard it both ways. Bug version from song by Mary Chapin Carpenter I believe. Bird is the winner in that version and the windshield wins in the bug version
i despise that song. Was forced to listen to it in school

I've seen fantastic, but what is this "idea" thing you speak of?

Well there is Fantastik

And Mr. Fantastic and the Fantastic 4

There was a Fantastic Voyage Movie

And a Song too

Oh and Elton John was Captain Fantastic

All these just sprung to mind when I was reading this. All of them started out as an Idea I'm sure so, there you have it Fantastic Ideas.

The hunt for the item I need has been a challenge. Will keep turning over stones,

luckily we have some time left.

I'm just glad I have another month. These exchanges have never been such a challenge before.

Back