The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

The local component it proving the difficult part for me. So many choices, but I don’t want it to be overly cheesy-tourist-y!

Cheese is one of my favorite foods!

The buddy I am shopping for this year is proving to be extremely difficult. I find I agree with KJ I am glad I still have some time!

A great big wheel of aged cheese for the buddy perhaps? ?

I guess living in CA, a good bottle of wine would go a long way for my buddy... lol.

A great big wheel of aged cheese for the buddy perhaps?
1f602.png

I guess living in CA, a good bottle of wine would go a long way for my buddy... lol.

possibly if your buddy lives in California!

Options for something local are a bit limited...being a Flint resident I could always send him a bottle of poison water, but I think he'd get the wrong idea from it.

Options for something local are a bit limited...being a Flint resident I could always send him a bottle of poison water, but I think he'd get the wrong idea from it.

Lol! Or just send em the Erin Brockovich movie.

I would like mine with extra lead pleas! Really though...I shouldn't kid about that. What an utter failure of government and the consequences for the stupidity likely won't be known for a very long time!

A great big wheel of aged cheese for the buddy perhaps? ?

Nah, that’s a Northern California thing. I’m in So Cal’s High Desert....we got tumble weeds. I am have made a few things for my buddy (not Soap) that I think are pretty cool and will be well received. I am hoping to get a few new ideas before the deadline arrives. Like y’all I’m stuck on what to include to represent my area.

I live at the point where the Mojave River begins, our water has (in the past) been awarded the status of Best in the US. Really cool fact about the Mojave river...it’s one of two in the world that flows south to north AND its entirely underground. That’s right, there is plenty of sand and obvious flow patterns but it’s bone dry on top.

Homemade scorpion pepper peppermints! That would be terrible joke...after that first 10 seconds of surprise!
My coworker makes Jalapeno Peanut Brittle...... stuff is amazing! It'd be awesome with Habanero.

Back