The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

All I have to say is thank god I wasn't the one to get a package this early. I am NOT good at waiting, it would be like the tell tale heart beating in the wall...CRAZY Chris would emerge.

Here's a reminder..... You need to make sure your packages are obviously Rudolph packages. To prevent inadvertent opening.

Here's a reminder..... You need to make sure your packages are obviously Rudolph packages. To prevent inadvertent opening.

They’re recommended to be wrapped and ready in the shipping box right? That should be a pretty big clue!

They’re recommended to be wrapped and ready in the shipping box right? That should be a pretty big clue!

Not in the rules, but that'd be a good practice. Thanks. Also, if you're trying to remain anonymous (at least until the package gets opened), remember that we look at the return address first, when we get a box, to see where it came from.

I just received a notification from the USPS that I will receive a package on Friday. So either my wife ordered something without telling me or my buddy wants to torment me for over a month.

I just received a notification from the USPS that I will receive a package on Friday. So either my wife ordered something without telling me or my buddy wants to torment me for over a month.

It's probably your wife...
1f60b.png

I've got a couple of things for my Reindeer Buddy. Still have a couple more to acquire before I can get it ready to go.

I have not been notified of a tracking number but I would be very careful when examining the box. Look for markers indicating it could be from Reindeer Pal.

Remember everyone to please send me your tracking numbers so I can secretly notify your pal that package is on the way. This will help prevent packages from accidentally being opened.

Remember everyone to please send me your tracking numbers so I can secretly notify your pal that package is on the way. This will help prevent packages from accidentally being opened.
You say that like it's a bad thing

Last year my wife opened the box and wrapped the items. Then she added to the torture by saying... oooh you are going to like that!

Last year my wife opened the box and wrapped the items. Then she added to the torture by saying... oooh you are going to like that!

I’d be more worried that the missus secreted an item or two away and I’d be none wiser. ?

Ooohhhhhh I got a most excellent and different and original idea for the recipient of my Rudolph gift today! Hope it pans out like I believe it can

I was incorrect about an inbound package. My wife did order something without telling me.

Well I hope everyone had a great time at thanksgiving. Things are now real crazy here at the north pole! I am preparing for the big day and working on flight practices. Santa gets a little anxious this time of year and asked that I remind everyone about the important dates here:

11/30/2018 All international packages must be shipped and tracking numbers sent to me
•12/14/2018 All domestic packages must be shipped and tracking number sent to me
•12/14/2018 OR 11/30/2018 thru 12/24/2018 gaze at your package, and wonder what's inside. But no peeking!
•12/24/2018 count down the hours, minutes, and even seconds!
•12/25/2018 if you celebrate the Christmas holiday enjoy the festivities with your family and when you have a moment open the package, maybe record it, but you must take pictures! If you don't celebrate the Christmas holiday please wait until the 25th to open your gift and please post pictures and or a video.

Don't forget to send me your tracking numbers!

Woot!

Last item or could it be items? Came in the mail yesterday. Now just to get them wrapped and into a box to ship.

I'm pretty sure that my Rudolph buddy doesn't have any of this/these and I'm pretty sure he/she will like them/it. At least I hope so!!

Back