The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Forgot to lather? I thought you were miming a shave!

If nothing else, that mustache is looking mighty handsome. You deserve a couple of mild shaves Rich!

I can see why you don't like Gems! Sorry for all the loss of...err...hydraulic fluid! One of my many times that I have been in a helicopter I noticed that there was some hydraulic fluid leaking from a hose and coupling. I brought it to the attention of the Crew Chief and he told me not to worry about seeing any fluid. It's when it is NOT leaking you have to worry!
1f609.png

Rich: The only guy who thinks straight razors are safer than safety razors!

Nice Shave Rich, despite your hand not being 100%, you still managed to get it done, and very well. Congrats!

Rich: The only guy who thinks straight razors are safer than safety razors!

Nice Shave Rich, despite your hand not being 100%, you still managed to get it done, and very well. Congrats!

Ironic eh?

I just have a lot more experience with straights than with DE/SE. Shaving in my comfort zone.

Rich, was a little tough to hear what you were whispering after telling us you were told not to buy any more stuff until Christmas ?

Surprised to see you back to a DE instead of sticking with straights after your issues. Glad it went well for you.

Nice job trouble shooting the transmission!

BTW, I waited until the actual morning to watch your video ?

Back