The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Nice video Rich. I usually find the first shave with a Gem blade to be a little rough and the smooth out after that. The MMOC is a nice shaver and it is on the aggression the side. The Featherweight, plastic handled ones will be a lot milder.

Rich has his own version of the soap Which Ones Pink?

Interesting you were saying it was such a smooth shaver while it was doing all that. Friggin’ GEMs.

I love GEM's. Pay no attention to that NurseDave guy he can't get a good GEM shave. They do require quite a bit of attention to pressure though.

Glad to see your post-op shave Rich. Hope they keep getting better for you.

Nice Video Rich. Looks like you're doing OK with your hand. Enough to grip the razor at least. It'll get better with time.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope she get better. If you proceed with the head shave, definitely go DE, and I hope to see the video of that!

Oh yeah! That will definitely be memorialized. Starting to be concerned it may not grow back.

I think Rich just unleashed a bit of profanity...does “Jeeze o Pete” count? I’m pretty sure it’s in the official book of the profane. ?

Sorry for the fluid loss Rich! Always nice sitting with ya during the shave though.

You’ve got me curious about the featherweight. I haven’t used one in ages. May need to dig out and go through some GEMs soon.

Back