The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

That Wapi was my first straight back in 2010!

When talking about your foot, I was expecting to hear...
"I just got back from the foot doctor and it cost me an arm and a leg! 🤪"

Great shave Rich! Triumph has quickly become one of my favorite scents. I think honestly...I might like it better than the Aventus inspired scents! I hope Stirling @Joe Hackett keeps it around!

You had said that your Mercedes will likely be your winter car....unless it get's too cold. Then You will need to drive the Miata. I am so confused. I would think the Miata would not be warmer than your Mercedes at all.

At any rate...great shave...and way to smell good for Mama! 🤪

The Mercedes Is super cold natured and hates to start when the temperature gets under 20 or so. Even after I added a block heater and battery float charger. I think if I installed the fuel pre-heater it would be fine, but old diesels are kinda finicky in winter, but once they are running get around great. The Miata is super reliable, but being light and having a locking differential can be a handful in the snow. But.. it’s a donut and drifting machine! That part is fun when you purposely do it. Problem is when it does those unplanned pirouettes when you shift gears too vigorously. Lol

Gotcha! I forgot about the diesel Mercedes. Super reliable...but yeah...you are right. In the cold...not so much.

Finally caught up with the last two. Rich, the Master of Small Talk and Expert Conversationalist does it again! Love watching your videos man!

Schick M Adjustable brotherhood, represent! :cool:

Wow..... Rich looks to be ready to unretire and become a train engineer! Gotta love the suspenders/coverall straps. :love:

As for the blade, 4 weeks is my target with a Schick; 2 weeks with the cheaper regular Personnas.

Back