The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Quick takes:
- The INTRO is back! Woohoo!
- Someone is looking sleepy at the start!
- With the gym so far away, you've already gotten your workout by the time you get there!
- Being on the water hasn't improved your memory...... "What is this ship?" 🤪
- Yup, THAT is a stateroom WC (as big as ever!)
- An Injector is ALWAYS a good choice
- Always order 2 desserts when in the dining hall!
- No "sitting on the toilet" videos!

Quick takes:
- The INTRO is back! Woohoo!
- Someone is looking sleepy at the start!
- With the gym so far away, you've already gotten your workout by the time you get there!
- Being on the water hasn't improved your memory...... "What is this ship?" 🤪
- Yup, THAT is a stateroom WC (as big as ever!)
- An Injector is ALWAYS a good choice
- Always order 2 desserts when in the dining hall!
- No "sitting on the toilet" videos!
Awesome Review 😂 😂 😂

At 1:30 and throughout the video you can hear Rich’s stomach while he’s thinking about dinner.

Glad the weather turned nice for you guys. Makes all the difference. And you can add straight razor shave at sea to your mad skillz.

Enjoy the fresh Canadian air, Rich..... but I'm not sure you're going to get much of it in St.John. Lots of bowling alleys and some nice donair places, though.

Sorry to report our visit to St. John was a little.... underwhelming. Met some lovely people, but it was not a lot different than walking around my own hometown. Except we did sample the national dishes of Canada, and found them delicious

Things to gorge on in the Martime provinces.... scallops and lobster, but you knew the latter part already. :p
If you hit Halifax, on the boardwalk where all the vendors have their huts, try as much COWS ice-cream as you can. It's FANTASTIC stuff. If you happen to stop over in PEI as well, they should have a shop close to the pier as well.

Look who's back!! I'll watch this during my gap between meetings.

Got it in before my marathon starts. Love the laughs. And it is mighty chivalrous of you helping to consume unwanted food. I would expect nothing less.

Back