The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Nice job Rich...shave wise, you are certified to cruuuuize away! We always end up putting off packing until last minute anyway, so you’re not alone!

Embarrassed to just be watching Monday’s video now. You’re totally fine with a white shirt and tie for formal day. And dress pants is a good call. You’ll likely see a lot of suits or shirt and tie. Some tuxes. Some dudes in polls. Formal night is a big night for pictures and given how excited your wife is for the cruise, even if you don’t pay for any others she’s likely to want a formal night photo. Don’t want to be on the living room wall in your Dickies.

Every ship will have the option to pay for laundry, but it’s generally per piece pricing. And you’re totally right. If it’s hot there, you’re going to go through shirts. I do the ole sink wash and hang dry routine if it looks like I’ve under packed shirts. I do like you’re planning. Couple pair of shorts. One or two pants for dinner. And a mess of shirts. Disney has laundry rooms for guest use, but thats unusual I think. It should show in your deck plans if you have them.

Not sure how many shaves are on your blade? Well now, didn't you know that the numbers on the razor dial are for you to count shaves? Ditch the blade after 9 shaves at most.

I did a double-take when you said.... "Otherwise, I might have to wear underwear" ..... say what? :ROFLMAO:

Your excitement is showing Rich and is great to see. don't need to ask her because I know Mrs Dave in KY does mix in one direction
1564994851294.png

Glad the foot is doing better; hope it stays that way!

Good luck getting a wink of sleep tonight...I’d be up like a kid anticipating Disneyland!

Don't forget to bring an "American - Canadian" translation manual with you. A good way to endear yourself to a Canadian is to start a conversation with something along the lines of ...... "I know Ed and Sam from Canada. Do you know them too?"

Don't forget to bring an "American - Canadian" translation manual with you. A good way to endear yourself to a Canadian is to start a conversation with something along the lines of ...... "I know Ed and Sam from Canada. Do you know them too?"
Also in that part of Canada they throw in an extra "Eh" in their sentences. Sort of their version of Pig Latin. ;)

Whoo, was glad to see the real Rich back after the shower. Things were a little rough there for the first bit.

How did you protect the blade in the razor during travel? I hope you didn't miss the breakfast buffet!

Man...all aboard the broom closet! That restroom is tiny!

Off to a great start good sir! Enjoy the day!

I
Whoo, was glad to see the real Rich back after the shower. Things were a little rough there for the first bit.

How did you protect the blade in the razor during travel? I hope you didn't miss the breakfast buffet!

I wrapped the head in toilet paper. We had breakfast in the main dining room. Tomorrow we hit the buffet!

Back