The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Does your wife know you have a pimp razor and what does she think of such a proclamation?

Awful nice to leave the door to the blast furnace open for the cat

Does your wife know you have a pimp razor and what does she think of such a proclamation?

Awful nice to leave the door to the blast furnace open for the cat

As Dad would say “Are we trying to heat/cool the whole outside?! Close that door/window/portal”

Nice go Rich, even with the weepers!

You sure that’s a 22mm? Looks bigger than that!

Nice go Rich, even with the weepers!

I’m gonna check the place out with the General to eliminate hardware for the harshness.

You sure that’s a 22mm? Looks bigger than that!

Yup. I was surprised I doubted it, but I took the calipers to it.

I keep thinking to myself, "I should get a red tip, or a RR Old Type, or a 1904" and then I sit for a moment and reflect that this would mean that I would not be using my injector every morning. That's enough to keep me from buying a DE again. 🤪
Pssst, hey Rich. I think I will have a red tip coming my way shortly. See how flippity floppy my self-control is?
When it comes to 3017ing soap, I am Iron Man; for everything else, I have the backbone of Plastic Man!

Pssst, hey Rich. I think I will have a red tip coming my way shortly. See how flippity floppy my self-control is?
When it comes to 3017ing soap, I am Iron Man; for everything else, I have the backbone of Plastic Man!
You are just a very focused individual. I’m glad you still buy cool stuff. A Red tip sounds right up your alley.

Nice Rich. I want to get one of them Nuavia soaps some day but couldn't make my mind up between Blu and Verde and now they've added a Nera..................

10 days will just zoom by, Rich! I'd recommend something other than a straight for the cruise, or at least take a "safe" backup razor. You never know if the water will get rough or if you will have a hard night of cruise partying and be groggy while shaving at 5am so you can get brekkie before going on a day excursion.

Back