The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Nice job Rich! 18 shaves and the 74 is still going strong, great!

How’d the missus end up liking the splash after application?

Keep on keeping on with the Personna blade, Rich. (y)
If you find it feels different for a shave or two in a row down the road, don't trash it but push on through for another 2 shaves to see if the edge comes back. I would not be surprised if you hit a month with it.

Today’s shave was quite encouraging. I’m fairly certain there’s another 10 shaves at least in this blade.

Stopped by your journal because I know you have a cruise coming up soon, but nothing except cobwebs and crickets over there.

20 shaves with one blade and who can complain? I can! Enough is enough. Let’s get some variety in there. You’re going to lose your straight skills! Your in a rut. And you smell like cherry kool-aid! See?

Yes, "Poo-teen" is the correct pronunciation and it's more than just gravy on fries. It's the heart-attacking inducing levels of cholesterol in the cheese curds that make poutine so wonderful!

Looking forward to trying at least a couple varieties. Do you have a favorite I should keep in mind to try first?

Cheap hockey-arena grub is good ..... but you won't get to visit our Canadian National Shrines 🤪
Honestly, if it's anything more than just fries and cheese curds smothered in gravy, it means your in an *cough* artisan diner. The simple stuff is the best.

I've dry-shaved as well as just water-only many a time, so I am not surprised the large-bottomed bar of soap worked.

BTW a redshirt would never be a Major 🤪

Caught your soap shave this morning. Piece of cake. Hope you did some top notch supervising of the landscaper!

Woohooo!! 21 days! Thanks for sharing another Major.

Your phone cracks me up.

Nice job Rich! After all those injectors shaves, you were wiping away stubble like a pro with the Fridour!

Demon Kakka approves of your shave and thinks you could become even greater if you dedicate yourself more to the Injector!

I did indeed. Been binging on Sumo all afternoon. He’s a pretty good commentator, but His heavy metal persona went the way of KISS

Last edited:
Back