The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

This morning's shave was hilarious. At the 8:45 mark I started laughing out loud (literally) when you were trying to remember whether you had done an ear-nose pass earlier or a nose-ear one. 🤪

Keep on rocking, Rich! (y)

This morning's shave was hilarious. At the 8:45 mark I started laughing out loud (literally) when you were trying to remember whether you had done an ear-nose pass earlier or a nose-ear one. 🤪

Keep on rocking, Rich! (y)
My head was really not in the game. Almost didn’t do the vid, but thought it would be ok for kicks!

. At the 8:45 mark I started laughing out loud (literally) when you were trying to remember whether you had done an ear-nose pass earlier or a nose-ear one. 🤪
That happens to me all the time. I try to always start with nose-ear, so that it's always the same, but sometimes I get to the third pass and I can't remember what I just did.

All I can say Rich (besides "Mrow mrow") is that it is good to see you back at it again. Although, I was surprised that you have seemingly abandoned the Injector :cry:.

All I can say Rich (besides "Mrow mrow") is that it is good to see you back at it again. Although, I was surprised that you have seemingly abandoned the Injector :cry:.
Oh no! I’m giving it a week break before putting another 10 on that blade. So Monday I’ll start the second run on it. Those were truly fine blades, those 74’s.

I keep thinking to myself, "I should get a red tip, or a RR Old Type, or a 1904" and then I sit for a moment and reflect that this would mean that I would not be using my injector every morning. That's enough to keep me from buying a DE again. 🤪

Just caught your last video. She sure is a talker. But glad she was there. I was sure you were going to Van Gogh yourself when you first got the blade close to your ear.

el Cheapo del Grande .... it's been a while since I've seen you use that fabled brush of shaving legend! :ROFLMAO:

No backyard fence means more room to streak! 🤪. No need to video that one. 🕺

Thanks Sam! I messed up the name a bit. El Cheapo del Grande Especialle! 😝
Curios.. how many shaves am I shooting for with an Injector blade?

Shaves for me on injector blades?
Personna... 14 (can stretch to almost 20, if REALLY needed)
Schick......... 31 (no issue with a full month on the modern Chinese schick;, can probably extend another week or so in an emergency)

As for your magical vorpal blades, you are on your own with those. :unsure:

Back