The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Nice job, Rich (even with the small nick). Safety Cat doesn't need his eyes open to do his job, just listening to you is more than sufficient for him to realize that he is on duty.

Imagine shaving all the time with only one razor, and an injector at that! You would have to be either very foolish or very fortunate to tackle that. 🤪

Nice job, Rich (even with the small nick). Safety Cat doesn't need his eyes open to do his job, just listening to you is more than sufficient for him to realize that he is on duty.

Imagine shaving all the time with only one razor, and an injector at that! You would have to be either very foolish or very fortunate to tackle that. 🤪
Were it not for the Razor Attention Deficit, I could easily see a 'Jectah or similar razor being used to the exclusion of all others. For me, I would get bored and try silly things.

I agree. If a cat is in position, you need to shave. Glad to join you again.

"Badger brush of Lathering +2" if I recall correctly. (y) BTW that ear-to-ear stroke freaks me out. 🤪

That poor kitty, suffering such humiliation to ensure you are protected during your shave. At least the other cats aren't there to laugh at him. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Feel how you feel Rich. We can't tell you how to feel and no apologies necessary. Odd they couldn't give any direction how to get Mittens to take the meds or to eat. Quick google found this short video but you've probably tried this already

Back