The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Yaaaaaaayyy for Franken-Muffin!! He made it!
Save that cone'o'shame and tube and dangle in front of him every now and then to see if he retains memory of it. You can dress him up at Hallowe'en in it, and don't forget, we'll need video of you inserting the tube in his nose. 🤪

Who is Franken-Muffen? The gremlins in my keyboard are being controlled telepathically by Franken-Mittens through the power of his Cone of Focus +4.
Either that or I was hungry. 🤪

Thanks guys! I wasn’t sure he was going to make it. They still haven’t addressed the heart issues that started this mess, and I’m not certain I could sustain another week like last week. It will be a sad time indeed if I need to let him go. For now I’m staying optimistic

Ooh ooh one thing I forgot to tell you guys! The tube was fastened to the top of his head with staples! Yikes!

I'm not sure how I missed the good news for this long! I'm glad SafetyCat is home again! I hope the others don't pick on him too much more than they already have. Hopefully the cardiac issues are resolved soon.

Glad Mittens is back home!

I know you like the Cube preshave, I saw that Razorock is coming out with their own “cube” soon! Just a heads up!

Thanks for the update Rich. At least there is a little respite in the drama and Mittens is back home.

Great video Rich. Watching with curiosity as to the longevity on the blade as the price is crazy but has me interested. Thanks for doing the experiment. I understand breaking it up to avoid boredom (y)

Back