The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTD: 12/01/2021

1638393494587.jpeg

Razor: Karve Christopher Bradley
Blade: Wizamet Iridium Super Extra, 1st use
Brush: Yaqi Ferrari Rough Complex
Bowl: Stirling Soap Apothecary Mug
Soap: Stirling Soap Candy Cane Puck
Aftershave: Stirling Soap Candy Cane Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Sego Balm
Additional Care: Ginger’s Garden Candy Cane EdC

ok, quick holiday shave and post to get into a festive mood…what can I say - both Stirling and Ginger’s Garden knocked it out of the park.

work has been busy today so I haven’t been able to check posts for Bingo - I’m just going to assume that my friend @GearNoir did not heed my recommendations to give me an easy win. That’s going to put him on the “festivus list”

1638394368004.gif

SOTD: 12/01/2021

1638393494587.jpeg

Razor: Karve Christopher Bradley
Blade: Wizamet Iridium Super Extra, 1st use
Brush: Yaqi Ferrari Rough Complex
Bowl: Stirling Soap Apothecary Mug
Soap: Stirling Soap Candy Cane Puck
Aftershave: Stirling Soap Candy Cane Aftershave
Additional Care: Ginger’s Garden Candy Cane EdC

ok, quick holiday shave and post to get into a festive mood…what can I say - both Stirling and Ginger’s Garden knocked it out of the park.

work has been busy today so I haven’t been able to check posts for Bingo - I’m just going to assume that my friend @GearNoir did not heed my recommendations to give me an easy win. That’s going to put him on the “festivus list”

View attachment 68774
Well someone had too many sugary peppermints this morning! Gosh! 😂

SOTD: 12/02/2021

1638447558043.jpeg

Razor: RazoRock Hawk v3
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club, 5th use
Brush: Boti Classic Stable Wood & Orange Resin
Bowl: Walmart Floral Bowl
Preshave: Ariana & Evans Slick Stick Soap
Soap: Heritage Hill Shave Company Washington Puck
Aftershave: Master Soap Creations Cherry Freeze Aftershave
Additional Care: Ralph Lauren Polo Red Extreme Parfum

i cannot tell a lie - my choice of aftershave with a ton of synthetic menthol may not have been the wisest choice on a cold day 😂

Well I wish everyone a wonderful Thursday!

Last edited:
SOTD: 12/02/2021

1638447558043.jpeg

Razor: RazoRock Hawk n35
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club, 5th use
Brush: Boti Classic Stable Wood & Orange Resin
Bowl: Walmart Floral Bowl
Preshave: Ariana & Evans Slick Stick Soap
Soap: Heritage Hill Shave Company Washington Puck
Aftershave: Master Soap Creations Cherry Freeze Aftershave
Additional Care: Ralph Lauren Polo Red Extreme Parfum

i cannot tell a lie - my choice of aftershave with a ton of synthetic menthol may not have been the wisest choice on a cold day 😂

Well I wish everyone a wonderful Thursday!
As long as nothing snaps off due to frostbite, you should be OK 😜

SOTD: 12/03/2021

1638532538873.jpeg

Razor: REX Supply Company Ambassador
Blade: Gillette Nacet, 3rd use
Brush: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements The Starcraft
Bowl: Walmart Soup Mug
Soap: Crowne & Crane Barista Puck
Aftershave: Zingari Man Unscented Aftershave
Balm: Crowne & Crane Barista Balm
Additional Care: Maison Margiela Coffee Break EdT

Cup O’ Joe in hand, Cup O’ Joe in shave. This is a homage of Maison Margiela coffee break - what I like about this is this is basically a Barbershop scent, it’s got a nice lavender in it, but also gives you that milk and sugar in your coffee feel.

Speaking of coffee - I think I’m getting @NurseDave a Bripe - so he can enjoy a nice coffee while out in his deck smoking a pipe. A little nirvana for him - he deserves it don’t you know. Plus I always wanted to know who would spend $80 on or what amounts to an espresso shot - I have to support those entrepreneurs 😂

Have a great day!

The problem with a Bripe in California would be the excess greenhouse emissions caused by the crack torch needed to heat it up. If one of neighbors see him use that torch with something other than an illegal narcotic, he will be heading for a solitary lockup where real criminals go for overnight stays.
😎

View attachment 68895

Cup O’ Joe in hand, Cup O’ Joe in shave. This is a homage of Maison Margiela coffee break - what I like about this is this is basically a Barbershop scent, it’s got a nice lavender in it, but also gives you that milk and sugar in your coffee feel.

Speaking of coffee - I think I’m getting @NurseDave a Bripe - so he can enjoy a nice coffee while out in his deck smoking a pipe. A little nirvana for him - he deserves it don’t you know. Plus I always wanted to know who would spend $80 on or what amounts to an espresso shot - I have to support those entrepreneurs 😂

Have a great day!
Happy Friday Brian! Great sounding scents! Does the Coffee Break EdT have some legs?

View attachment 68895

Have a great day!
While I appreciate the thought, your money will be much better spent on sending that soap and scent. I had no idea that there was a coffee break EdT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back