The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
1637678011969.jpeg

Razor: Tatara Masamune
Blade: Gillette Nacet, 2nd use
Soap: Barrister & Mann Fougére Angelique Puck
Aftershave: Barrister & Mann Fougére Angelique Aftershave
Fragrance: Eight & Bob Original

Been waiting almost a year to get this soap & aftershave - patiently waiting for Maggards to restock. It did not disappoint- really great classic Fougére- finished with a good feeling all around.

The pizza was delish!! Sorry I couldn’t share - well worth the $65! Kids thought I was crazy - Jack really liked it but said he still thinks Juliana’s (Patsy Grimaldi) in Brooklyn is the best.

1637678545500.jpeg

I have been using The Shaving Buddy app - but I found a new one called Shave Den that shows some promise as well - Though I’m not sure how I’m going to transfer all the data over….. first world problems, I know!

1637764825489.jpeg

Razor: Blackland Sabre
Blade: Personna GEM
Brush: Yaqi Atlantis
Soap: Extro Cosmesi Bay Rum Puck
Aftershave: Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum Aftershave
Additional Care: Bentley For Men Intense EdP

The soap was a nice gift from a secret Santa - I really like this take on a Bay Rum - it has a bright opening and the bay is just right - not overpowering. Went with the traditional Bay Rum splash from Clubman - a gift from Christmas past from my youngest - poured into a neat piraty flask.

if you are traveling today - please be safe! Have a great Thanksgiving eve!

1637858604924.jpeg

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club, 1st use
Brush: DS Cosmetic Yellow Resin
Soap: Wet The Face Autumn Croap
Aftershave: Summer Break Soaps Bell Ringer Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Sego Balm
Cologne: Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense EdT

My favorite of all the Holidays since I was young! Wishing you and yours a safe and special holiday today !

1637858897214.png

1637858747905.gif

1637962411759.jpeg

Razor: Feather Artist Club SS (Folding)
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club, 3rd use
Brush: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Amber Aerolite
Soap: West Coast Shaving No. 1 Gatsby V2 Puck
Aftershave: West Coast Shaving No. 1 Gatsby V2 Aftershave
Additional Care: Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum

Fantastic day today - It really looks like the fall weather is here to stay! Aidan and I went for a great walk and I got all my Christmas shopping done-online of course! I think the rest the day will be spent chilling and eating leftovers.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back