The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
1636775353807.jpeg

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Feather Pro Soft Guard Artist Club
Brush: Colorado Razor Designs Light & Dark Wood
Lather: Tcheon Fung Soap Opera Credental
Aftershave: TFS Assoluto 72 Primavere

FYI to those wondering

On the occasion of its 76 years of activity, TFS is proud to present the new "Soap Opera" line:

Amber and enveloping notes, Sandalwood, Juniper Berries, Ginger, Petit Grain and Rosemary are just part of the rich harmony that composes CREDENTAL, the exclusive perfume that characterizes this line

FYI to those wondering

On the occasion of its 76 years of activity, TFS is proud to present the new "Soap Opera" line:

Amber and enveloping notes, Sandalwood, Juniper Berries, Ginger, Petit Grain and Rosemary are just part of the rich harmony that composes CREDENTAL, the exclusive perfume that characterizes this line
Yes yes yes, blah blah blah…does that could as a call up there or not 😜

Last thing posted about here was pizza…so that delivery must have been to die for or it did him in…future buyers be ware!
Did I hear the words PIZZA... It's that time again here.. Pizza night. Kids love it. I'm having soup. I feel sick and don't think I can handle pizza tonight but they love it so......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back