The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
1636549929249.jpeg

Razor: Tatara Muramasa
Blade: Gillette King C. Gillette
Brush: PAA The Solar Flare
Lather: House of Mammoth Sonder
Aftershave: Barrister & Mann Fougére Angelique
Additional Care: Chanel Pour Monsieur

Busy day today! I hope to take tonight to catch up on everyone’s journals.

All you need to know is that I may be too stupid to play at this Bingo game or more than likely @NurseDave is biased against deposed, exiled Bingo Kings. using the Occam’s razor principle - I‘m sure it is the latter.

1636550228465.png

View attachment 66755

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club
Brush: PAA The Peregrino
Lather: First Line Shave Frag Out!
Aftershave: Clubman Reserve Whiskey Woods
Additional Care: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme EdP

Happy Veteran’s Day to all who served and to all the families and countrymen and women that supported them along the way.

The soap is an homage to Spice Bomb - very enjoyable shave. Had to pull out my “grow hair in your chest” AS for this shave.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day today!

I haven’t decided what to shave with yet, I have some stuff coming in the mail

but here’s more importantly, I’ve decided to order this:

My son Jack says he’ll help me do a taste test, but he doesn’t think it’s going to be Juliana’s Brooklyn pizza - our favorite stop when we go to Yankees games ( please don’t judge me - I do it for my son 😂) I know, I know massive parenting fail for letting my son be a Yankees fan

I haven’t decided what to shave with yet, I have some stuff coming in the mail

but here’s more importantly, I’ve decided to order this:

My son Jack says he’ll help me do a taste test, but he doesn’t think it’s going to be Juliana’s Brooklyn pizza - our favorite stop when we go to Yankees games ( please don’t judge me - I do it for my son 😂) I know, I know massive parenting fail for letting my son be a Yankees fan
I see Goldbelly ads all the time. Super curious about the quality of food you end up getting.

I see Goldbelly ads all the time. Super curious about the quality of food you end up getting.
I've ordered from them in the past. Got some NYC bagels sent that were delicious!

I've ordered from them in the past. Got some NYC bagels sent that were delicious!

My maternal grandparents lived right outside NYC, you can’t beat New York bagels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back