The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to decide what to do with my shave of the day… I just received in the mail, a few soaps but I had planned to pair them with specific brushes that I haven’t gotten yet. Should I wait or just pull the trigger?

1636334067923.jpeg

FACE:
Razor
: Feather Artist Club SS (Folding)
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club
Brush: Yaqi Goblin
Lather: Barrister & Mann Reserve Fern
Aftershave: H.Zone Essential Man 1910

NOGGIN:
Razor: Blackland Vector
Lather: Wholly Kaw Bare Siero with Hendrix Classics & Co Fougére EO

Tomorrow’s gonna be super busy day, so I figured I’d knock two shaves out tonight. As you can see, went with Fougére all the way! I really like the HC&C scents to add to unscented bases! Brings an added flair to the shave!

My mom is holding steady - she is looking forward to tomorrow’s treatment.

Aidan‘s STEAM project today - Lava lamp. I’d post pictures of him in the process - but he insisted in being in his scivvies - such an Prima Donna artist 😀

1636334665087.jpeg

he insisted in being in his scivvies
Can't imagine where he got that from!

Interesting using two soaps. I supposed that makes it more fun. I always just assumed guys would whoop up a big ole bowl for both shaves. BTW, tell Aiden that everyone playing bingo will know he hangs out in his shorts because they came here looking for bingo calls.

FACE:
Razor
: Feather Artist Club SS (Folding)
Lather: Barrister & Mann Reserve Fern

NOGGIN:
Razor: Blackland Vector
Lather: Wholly Kaw Bare Siero with Hendrix Classics & Co Fougére EO