The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 66097

Razor: RazoRock Hawk v3
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club
Brush: PAA The Peregrino
Lather: MacDuffs Soap Company Coast to Coast
Aftershave: Ginger’s Garden Ginger Ale

So glad it’s Friday! Needed some comfort scents - how ‘bout whiskey, maple syrup, and ginger ale! The RazoRock V3 is such a great razor - different feel than the vector, it is much heavier, but I think almost as easy to maneuver. Ginger’s Garden Ginger Ale wrapped this shave up nicely in a bow. Brings back great memories- there was always Ginger Ale at my grandma’s house (Canada Dry of course - she was Canadian after all) - all 5’ 1” of her used to chastise my Marine father when he would tell me or my bother no when we went for a second can - claiming Grandma;s rights to spoil the kids. personally I think my dad just wanted to make sure there was enough for him, because he always drank too it was hi favorite 😂.

Good news on my mother - we can get her in to treatment on Monday - so far she’s still on the milder side - more flu-like symptoms but breathing ok- lost smell and taste though.

have a great Friday everyone! And thank you for all your kind thoughts and well wishes!

Also note to @NurseDave - this is a repeat use of a soap - mark the date 😀
Great news on your mom.. Wishing her a speedy recovery. :)

Great shave! Is today the unofficial MadDuffs Shave Day??

I can thank my lucky stars, has the size that he loves the theme song for a sports show, The Herd - I was able to find it on iTunes thank goodness otherwise there be held to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back