The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor: RazoRock Hawk v3
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club
Brush: Yaqi Ferrari Rough Complex
Lather: PAA Clown-Fruit
Aftershave: PAA Clown Fruit

Well Friday and the rain is coming down - I guess I should have done some other theme for this start of Halloween weekend shave. I smell like root beer.

Have a safe and fun weekend!

Razor: RazoRock Hawk v3
Brush: Yaqi Ferrari Rough Complex
Lather: PAA Clown-Fruit
Aftershave: PAA Clown Fruit

Well Friday and the rain is coming down - I guess I should have done some other theme for this start of Halloween weekend shave. I smell like root beer.

Have a safe and fun weekend!
Fun scent! Happy Friday Brian, hope it’s a good day for ya!
View attachment 65275Root Beer Barrel candy is delicious.
Mmm yes! Or old fashioned hard rootbeer drop candies! Fond memories of going to Jamestown/Columbia CA and getting those as a kid! 😍

Happy Halloween Weekend Everyone!

1635615738121.gif

Razor: Feather Artist Club SS (Folding)
Brush: Virginia Shaving Red Resin
Lather: First Line Shave Razor Ruby
Aftershave: First Line Shaves Razor Ruby Undead

First to the shave - I love the labels on both - the scents are on different sides of the spectrum. The soap is an homage to
Xerjoff Nio where the AS is a tribute to Roja Parfums Enigma. Great shave!

My two youngest are working today; Jack wants to update his graphics card on his computer - I can;t believe how much gaming graphics cards have sky rocketed! Almost twice as much as we paid for all the computer parts (including graphics card) when we first built the computer together!

Aidan and I are just chilling - we were watching college football and he wanted his IMAX Dolphins movie - so he won - dolphins it is! Can’t go wrong with Sting doing the soundtrack!

‘I’m debating whether to go to Walmart and get some candy - most of the kids in our court are teens so not sure how busy it would be.

Hope everyone’s weekend is happy, safe, and free of Ghost Monkeys!

1635616606923.jpeg

Chill day! I like it!

Yea the graphics/computer gaming stuff has gotten crazy. Chip producers haven’t been able to keep up with demand (or maybe aren’t trying to) and then all the shipping issues…silliness!

1635786619393.jpeg

Razor: Tatara Muramasa
Blade: Gillette 7 O’Clock Permasharp Stainless
Brush: Yaqi Green Handle
Lather: House of Mammoth Kryptonite
Aftershave: Pinnacle Grooming Lime Cooler
Additional Care: Spearhead Shaving Seaforth Spiced Lime EdT

well OK then, I think this week is starting off great because at least I’m posting in the right journal today 😀! Yesterday’s shave was a nightmare of scent mixtures that, well we need to put back in the bottle! This whole Shave is nothing but lime forward scents so Yippee Ki Yay!

i’m really liking my new position at work so bonus there! I have successfully made it through another government agency‘s red tape for Aidan so another one off the check block.

Have a great day today my friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back