The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween Week continues……..

1635444139678.gif

Razor: Homelike Shaving CTAPT
Blade: Willy’s Premium Stainless Steel
Lather: Southern Witchcrafts Gravefruit
Aftershave: Black Ship Grooming Ghost Ship

Two grapefruit forward scents for today’s shave - I have to say that SW Gravefruit is not my bag baby - the darker, earthy notes are not my thing…….they are releasing version 2 in which Shawn Maher (Chatillon Lux) did the scent - I did get a samp,e and the new scent makes it a winner for me - but probably will bum out Spider. The previous scent (the for the soap above) was done by Australian Private Reserve.

Ghost Ship is one of my favorite scents! Grapefruit, Sandalwood, Amber!

Have a great day!

Cool themed shave today! Bummer the soap doesn’t agree with you though. Grapefruit is an odd scent for me period and I certainly don’t like eating it either 😂

Cool themed shave today! Bummer the soap doesn’t agree with you though. Grapefruit is an odd scent for me period and I certainly don’t like eating it either 😂
Thank you sir - My bummer is that I love Grapefruit- kinda like that scene in Wedding Crashers when he’s talking about syrup - I love it on pancakes , I love it on pizza - I put a little dab in my hair…lol😂 But the earthiness in Gravefruit - just makes it off for me - luckily version 2 is bright just like I love. But it doesn’t go on sale until 06 Nov. But I do dig the label!

Halloween Week continues……..

1635444139678.gif

Razor: Homelike Shaving CTAPT
Blade: Willy’s Premium Stainless Steel
Lather: Southern Witchcrafts Gravefruit
Aftershave: Black Ship Grooming Ghost Ship

Two grapefruit forward scents for today’s shave - I have to say that SW Gravefruit is not my bag baby - the darker, earthy notes are not my thing…….they are releasing version 2 in which Shawn Maher (Chatillon Lux) did the scent - I did get a samp,e and the new scent makes it a winner for me - but probably will bum out Spider. The previous scent (the for the soap above) was done by Australian Private Reserve.

Ghost Ship is one of my favorite scents! Grapefruit, Sandalwood, Amber!

Have a great day!

Great looking shave Brian. The brush is just gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back