The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if the name unfortunately- I was 10 at the time - I just remember it was near the Vet and it from the outside was a dive - but man o man - it was the best food I ever ate!
When I was a traveling coat and tie, I was in that neighborhood at lunchtime once and could not resist getting in the crowded line.

I was rewarded nicely and reminded what a tie is for…..keeping the shirt clean.
🙃

When I was a traveling coat and tie, I was in that neighborhood at lunchtime once and could not resist getting in the crowded line.

I was rewarded nicely and reminded what a tie is for…..keeping the shirt clean.
🙃
I need to get my boys (my girls are both pescatarians - their loss) - and select about 5 or 6 places and do a comparison - I think this would be a good place to start

1635083329975.png

Starting Halloween Week

1635095073614.jpeg

Razor: Karve Christopher Bradley
Blade: Wizamet Iridium Super Extra Stainless
Brush: PAA The Peregrino
Lather: Southern Witchcrafts Fougére Nemeta
Aftershave: Jeris Osage Rub
Additional Care: Dunhill Icon Racing EdP

Ironic - this is a fresh and clean shave - nothing scary about it 😂

Aidan is close to 3017 his first soap (CBL Grape Soda) I have only done TOBS Sandalwood - and that didn’t really count - because when I was using way, way too much.

Started the day at Urban Air jumping on the trampolines and doing laser tag!

The weather won’t make up its mind - when we left for UA - it was a nice 54 F - now it’s almost 70. I’m ready for fall! Nothing above 60 - and cooler if we can get if!

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back