The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno what the problem is. You just upgrade your iCloud or google storage. Then drag and drop the files. If there are a lot of files I can show them how to hold down the button and select a whole bunch at once. It would speed things up if they watched YouTube on their phone during the transfer instead of the work computers too.

View attachment 63973

Razor: Feather Artist Club SS (Folding)
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club
Brush: Stirling Soap Finest Badger Green Striped
Lather: Wholly Kaw La Fougére Parfait
Aftershave: Wholly Kaw Monaco Royale
Additional Care: Christian Dior Eau Sauvage EdT

Missed a bunch of days! Work and life had me busy, busy, busy! Also, I’ve been trying to get Aidan a State ID (because he can’t drive) because eventually he‘ll need it - I tell you - the hoops you have to jump through! But I think we’re all set.

Just felt like doing old score gentlemen scents today. Really like the new Stirling brush! The Wholly Kaw is In their vegan base which is really nice!

Aidan hit a milestone today, I’ve been transitioning him from me shaving him to me doing hand over hand, to him now doing the with the grain for what he feels comfortable. Today he did his mustache area and his cheeks all by himself! Here are a few snaps going back a year or so from having him work on his lathering to now. Proud of him!

Rule #1 - never take a call when Aidan is working up his lather 😂

View attachment 63976

‘Standing in the tub just because it was too messy by the sink ! Proved that we can make a mess anywhere
View attachment 63977

First time doing under his nose by himself!

View attachment 63978
Today - rockin‘ his technique!

View attachment 63980
He uses a Leaf Twig razor and his two favorite soaps are CBL Grape Soda & Ginger’s Garden Bubblegum
Another Eau Sauvage fan...Awesome! I saw a reviewer post once that it was an 'old man scent'...I guess I'm happy being an old man, then.(y)

Congrats on the new responsibilities Brian! They’ve picked the right guy for sure! 😎👍

Catching up

1634826359060.jpeg

Razor: Blackland Sabre
Blade: Personna GEM
Brush: Yaqi Ferrari Rough Complex
Lather: WSP Neroli
Aftershave: PAA Garden of Bali
Additional Care: Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli EdP

1634826434956.jpeg

Razor: RazoRock Hawk v3
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club
Brush: RazoRock The Hulk
Lather: Wholly Kaw Pompelmo
Aftershave: Zingari Man The Gypsy Recovery Splash

Double shave today because I didn’t make time the last two days. Luckily the all the scents mesh! The WSP Neroli really reminds me of 4711 (go figure). I am really impressed with the Razorock Hawk v3 - such a great razor!

Things are busy at work, but I’m enjoying the new role! Just need to remember peoples names - there are like 5 Johns and 3 Toms - so that is a challenge 😀

Have a great day!

Great shaves Brian. I have the WSP Neroli but have yet to use it. I had to get the "Rustic" formula. They were out of the Formula T version.. :confused:

Great shaves Brian. I have the WSP Neroli but have yet to use it. I had to get the "Rustic" formula. They were out of the Formula T version.. :confused:
Thanks my friend! I dig the scent - it is so close to 4711. Do you want me to send some of the Formula T version your way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back