The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
1632069386343.jpeg

I have 17 soaps that have a dominant soda note, and this along with Ginger’s Garden Ginger Ale (very sentimental to me because Ginger ale was my father‘s favorite drink) are definitely my favorites. As far as cola notes go, nothing compares to this one - it’s just fantastic. And tethered with my favorite razor this was a fantastic shave. Tried a new blade again just because it’s the label on the tuck was cool. I don’t know if this was a great blade or not because the razor tames everything.

Hopefully this will be a chill Sunday I wish everyone a most wonderful weekend!

Razor: Tatara Muramasa
Blade: Cloud Bruce Lee
Brush: Yaqi Cola
Lather: Wickham Club Cola
Aftershave: Wickham Soap Company Club Cola

So do you keep bottled pop around the house or are so upscale you bought one as a prop?

1632153583969.jpeg

1632153598377.jpeg

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club
Brush: Yaqi Green Handle
Soap: Ethos Grooming Fresco
Aftershave: Ethos Grooming Lime, Tangeribe, & Spearmint
Fragrance: Seaforth Spiced Lime

As @GearNoir pointed out - weekend went by much too quick! College football was good- but the Phils & the Steelers play left something to be desired on Sunday….but good bonding with my son Jack nonetheless (and his Yanks got crushed so I got to rub that in right before he reminded me that they still have 25 more World Series than the Phils,

Aidan has his first Special Olympics tennis match if the season today!

Have a great day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back