The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
1631402245297.jpeg

Razor: Tedalus Essence
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club
Brush: Omega Orange 10099
Lather: Lakewood Soap Co Sweet Orange Chili Pepper
Aftershave: Murphy & McNeil Banzai!
Additional Care: Baldessarini Ultimate

A spicy orange 🍊 🌶 shave at sunset. Really enjoy how these two scents interplay with each other. The M&M aftershave is a really bright orange. The Baldessarini fragrance house initially was associated with Hugo Boss - they have since branched out - motto: Separates the men from the boys.

Sports front - Army won again - I don’t understand why they aren’t ranked higher than Alabama- rankings must be alphabetical I guess.

Last edited:
Let’s get it started!

1631540179696.jpeg

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Kai Captain Titan Mild Pro Touch MG
Brush: RazoRock Noir Plissoft
Lather: Stirling Soap Sheep
Aftershave: Floïd Caja Negra
Additional Care: Montblanc Explorer EdP

As always - great Zoom Call yesterday- always enjoy seeing the gang! Felt like going simple today - and using the Floïd - which I haven’t done in a while.

Sportswise - fairly decent weekend with Penn State, Army, and the Steelers winning. I don’t get my Phils - Nola strikes out 10 and they still lose… but if you look on the bright side - they did set a record this weekend- 30 blown saves. So 30 times they decided in the 9th that winning wasn’t their best option. Oh well , I’ll love them up until the don’t make the playoffs, swear I’ll never watch them again all off season, and then start the cycle all over again in Spring Training 😂.

have a fantastic week!

Cloud of Lemons

1631624048841.gif

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Kai Captain Titan Mild Pro Touch MG
Brush: PAA The Solar Flare
Lather: Ethos Grooming Nuage de Citron
Aftershave: Stirling Soap Glacial Lemon Chill
Additional Care: Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli EdP

Just got this yesterday- apply made and a fantastic shave! Of course as a citrus freak - this is right up my alley. I really like the new firm base as well - so you can load the brush from the tub.

Hoping for a chill day at work - need to catch up on paperwork- the joys of bureaucracy!

I hope Everyone has a fantastic day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back