The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTD: 02/21/2023

1676983986188.jpeg

Razor: Karve Overlander (Stainless Steel)
Blade: Gillette 7 O’Clock SharpEdge (Yellow), 5th use
Brush: Stirling Soap Finest Badger Butterscotch
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary White Mug
Preshave: Razor Emporium Pre-Shave Soap
Soap: Wickham Soap Company Club Cola Puck
Aftershave: Ginger’s Garden Long Island Iced Tea Aftershave
Balm: Wickham Soap Co Club Cola Gel
Additional Care: Zingari Man Rescue Potion
Fragrance: Ginger’s Garden Long Island Iced Tea EdC

Wonderfully bright way to start the week - this is another one of those soaps/AS where I’ve stocked up because I love it so. I did forget that the GG Long Island Iced Tea had menthol - so that was a wake up call 😂

Back to the grindstone - I love 3 day weekends (though I have to say that since I did have to work Friday and Saturday night due to an outage that it wasn’t so much a full 3 day)……but getting back to work on a Tuesday I think takes some extra juice to get going.

Aidan had a fantastic day at Music Therapy yesterday - so stoked about that. And just a full circle on my friend I spoke of last week - she got the job - so she’s happy so hopefully good vibes flow into this week.

And you all knew I was bingo royalty - but looking at my Avatar - you probably didn’t know I was pretty as well. Don’t poke the bear.

Have a wonderful day my friends!

Great news all around with Aidan, your friend and your coronation! 😁

giphy.gif

I don't know that I could handle that level of maintenance. For the record, I told Dave I didn't see a thing wrong with your video.
He’s a bit sensitive. I think he was coddled as a child….and definitely in the Air Force. And to defend myself….he did have a Batman’s rival, Penguinesque-ness about him with the cigar……

I know The Penguin was more known for his cigarette holder….but he did also smoke cigars..

1676993293019.jpeg 1676993467154.png

The Penguin on casual dress Fridays……
1676993612408.jpeg

I’m told from a height perspective, there are also some striking similarities…..

Last edited:
See our Ban button also works as a Portal, so , I see Exile in your future to remote Georgia river, where Banjos and Good Ole boys will love the way you look.... Sooie, and there $20.00 is $1.50 so they have been paid in full, enjoy your trip

SOTD: 02/22/2023

1677074179595.jpeg

Razor: Nichiri Co Manaslu 305
Brush: The CaYuen Workshop Diablo
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary Red Mug
Preshave: Razor Emporium Pre-Shave Soap
Soap: Gentleman’s Nod Musashi Puck
Aftershave: Gentleman’s Nod Musashi Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Sego Balm
Additional Care: Zingari Man Rescue Potion
Fragrance: Gentleman’s Nod Musashi EdP

The Musashi Soap, AS, EdP are all focused around the note of Jasmin tea. All the supporting note enhance and bring focus to that tea note and I must say - this is fantastic. Jasmin team is one of my favorites and just a relaxing scent.

Nothing else to report today……hopefully a chill day.

Have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back