The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTD: 12/16/2022

1671205303097.jpeg

Razor: Blutt Rasur BR-1
Blade: Gillette Nacet, 4th use
Brush: Yaqi Green Handle
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary Lime Mug
Soap: Stirling Soap West Indies Lime Puck
Aftershave: Stirling Soap West Indies Lime Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Vegan Balm
Additional Care: Zingari Man Rescue Potion
Fragrance: Dua Fragrances Artistic Lime Extrait

Good morning everyone - I’m sure our sleepy heads (with the exception of Gear) are still tucked in their beds dreaming of boozy and citrus soaps and aftershaves.

Me - I’ve been up before daylight - ’cause that’s what we expect in the mighty East Coast - someone has to be the grown up and work 😂

1671205511038.jpeg

Had to take the Blutt out for another spin - this time on the face. Most Excellent. And of course the Stirling version of West Indies Lime is spot on fantastic. Finished up with a dupe of G & B Bohemian Lime - spot on.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

My went to Duquesne University. Had no idea that the Steelers in the off-season practiced there, or at least used to. It was funny trying to envision an NFL team practicing on such a small field.
I don’t know where they practice nowadays - but yeah - in the olden days - the pros used to do their camps at universities. I would say that the prima donnas nowadays wouldn’t stoop so low but universities facilities are even better in some cases - look at the LSU facility!

I don’t know where they practice nowadays - but yeah - in the olden days - the pros used to do their camps at universities. I would say that the prima donnas nowadays wouldn’t stoop so low but universities facilities are even better in some cases - look at the LSU facility!
LSU's facility rivals that of a lot of professional facilities. Duquesne's facilities not so much. They are nice...just not where I would think a Pro Team would practice.

This is Rooney Field

1671281760165.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back