The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks so fun!! Glad y’all had a great time. 😃
That looked like a great time!
We had a blast! I’m glad they have neat little things like this in our town. The only thing I wish I were more forward thinking - I should have parked at the end of the parade route in the morning (when we had a ton of energy) - rather than having to walk the route back to the beginning when we left 😂

SOTD: 11/07/2022

1667839654380.jpeg

Razor: Fritz Bracht Tennis No. 110
Brush: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements The Peregrino
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary Lime Mug
Soap: Maggard Razors Limes & Bergamot Puck
Aftershave: Maggard Razors Limes & Bergamot Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Vegan Balm
Additional Care: Henri et Victoria Lime EdT

Citrus shave for an unusually warm fall day in the mid-Atlantic. That is all.

Have a great day!

It's Monday..... And they're off!
PeskySlushyAphid-max-1mb.gif

We’re hoping global warming takes out Jersey - then who’ll be laughing - Philadelphia will become the hot beach spot!
Philadelphia is a port city. The Navy has a significant presence there. I agree with you, there is nothing "mid" about Philly - it leans heavily northeast.

Last edited:
Philadelphia is a port city. The Navy has a significant presence there. I agree with you, there is nothing "mid" about Philly - it leans heavily northeast.
My west coast detractors just don’t understand…. I will show empathy and kindness though…….some people have never had the privilege of living in the most important area of the country.

Midwesterners and West Coasters…..I’m there for you…..

1667874855616.gif

Just catching up, the STEM fair looks awesome!! Sorry about your Phillies, my hatred for the Astros is deep so was firmly rooting for you guys.
The STEM fair was fantastic - had a blast. It was a bummer to lose to the Astros - I know there are only just 5 players from their cheating days - but I really don’t like Verlander and Jose Altuve because of their lack of integrity. But I can say - it was neat having the Phillies there because it was really unexpected……and I can say I believe this series was clean and they played better than us. So there is always hope for next year!

My west coast detractors just don’t understand…. I will show empathy and kindness though…….some people have never had the privilege of living in the most important area of the country.
OMFreakinGoodness, Brian! You have thrown down the gauntlet (is that how it goes? I don't think so...) and rekindled intercoastal rivalries. I really need an emoji of me eating popcorn about now.

Lets see what good things the West Coast is known for....

I think our victory is complete. (and I didn't even pull out the California Girls gifs........because I don't want you "east coasters" to cry....the girls are just so hot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back