The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 80s called. They want their fragrance back :D

I do believe the secret behind this fragrance is the emotion of its construction as well as the power feeling that it evokes. It’s still very modern nowadays due to its timeless contrasting and its sensual masculine power.

— Pierre Wargnye, perfumer; creator of Drakkar Noir

I do believe the secret behind this fragrance is the emotion of its construction as well as the power feeling that it evokes. It’s still very modern nowadays due to its timeless contrasting and its sensual masculine power.

Dude is right.

The 80s called. They want their fragrance back :D

Timelessly cool is how I describe myself on Tinder

SOTD: 10/27/2022

1666889069967.jpeg

Razor: Stando Polska Prowe 2 With Svarga Handle
Blade: Gillette Nacet, 1st use
Brush: Yaqi Purple Haze
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary White Mug
Soap: Barrister & Mann Fougére Angelique Puck
Aftershave: Barrister & Mann Fougére Angelique Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Vegan Balm
Additional Care: Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy EdP

I had to use this shave combo today - because when I ordered UberEats for lunch today - I got this notification. Either this is a good omen or the economy is hitting everyone hard.

1666889134138.jpeg

How much do I tip? The standard tithe of 10% seems a little cheap. I better give him a good rating.

SOTD: 10/27/2022

View attachment 96686

Razor: Stando Polska Prowe 2 With Svarga Handle
Blade: Gillette Nacet, 1st use
Brush: Yaqi Purple Haze
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary White Mug
Soap: Barrister & Mann Fougére Angelique Puck
Aftershave: Barrister & Mann Fougére Angelique Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Vegan Balm
Additional Care: Givenchy Gentleman Givenchy EdP

I had to use this shave combo today - because when I ordered UberEats for lunch today - I got this notification. Either this is a good omen or the economy is hitting everyone hard.

View attachment 96687

How much do I tip? The standard tithe of 10% seems a little cheap. I better give him a good rating.
I never tip Jesus. God doesn’t need money.

Dude...your bodies are not buried in the woods...they are buried underneath Giants stadium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back