The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
One out. top of ninth, Harper just put them on top with a two run homer. I'll stick around to congratulate you... Man on 1st. Men on 1st and 2nd, one out.
Bunt, now 2nd and 3rd, 2 out. Pop fly, game over, Phillies go to the World Series! Congratulations, Scuttlesoap Family. (y)

One out. top of ninth, Harper just put them on top with a two run homer. I'll stick around to congratulate you... Man on 1st. Men on 1st and 2nd, one out.
Bunt, now 2nd and 3rd, 2 out. Pop fly, game over, Phillies go to the World Series! Congratulations, Scuttlesoap Family. (y)
Well Aidan and I are happy. Jack, the only other baseball fan in the family - loves the Yanks - who have their work cut out for them!

1666619636351.jpeg

Looks like the World Series is set - Astros vs Phillies (my son Jack, the Yankees fan, is bummed)…..I told him, if nothing else, this World Series shows that if you work hard and have a never say die attitude - you can make it to the pinnacle of your sport. The same is true if you illegally video pitching signals, bang on trash cans, and wear electronic devices that you grip your shirt hard so your teammates don‘t accidentally expose you. Either way, your dreams can come true.

1666620880528.png

Last edited:
Was thinking about you as I watched the Phillies over the weekend - congrats Brian, talk about a fun October!! If only my White Sox could muster up ANYTHING in me besides apathy these days...

Was thinking about you as I watched the Phillies over the weekend - congrats Brian, talk about a fun October!! If only my White Sox could muster up ANYTHING in me besides apathy these days...
Thank you Ryan! I tell you - this was a fun playoffs for me - since the Phils were a 6th seed - I figured they were playing with house money anyway 😂 Here’s hoping that they make the Series exciting!

Tell your Sox that the secret to success is to completely overspend in Spring Training and go over the Luxury Tax, have the bull pen melt down for the first two months, thereby blowing any chance of winning the division, have your star player break a bone in his hand, then when no one is looking - sneak into the playoffs - a surefire recipe! 😂

SOTD: 10/25/2022

1666716147239.jpeg

Razor: Puma No. 10 Extra
Brush: Yaqi Purple Haze
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary Black Mug
Soap: Barrister & Mann Reserve Lavender Puck
Aftershave: Barrister & Mann Reserve Lavender Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Sego Balm
Additional Care: Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir EdT

The 18 Year old in me has come out - going to walk around town and let the townies share the joys of my 1400 over-sprayed scent trail (hey - I want them to share in the authentic Scuttle experience)! The joys of the days when I thought - if 5 sprays are good - the gals are really going to appreciate 20 sprays - especially since cologne back in those days really engulfed a full perimeter.

Nothing drastic on today’s plans. Aidan has music class - and I need to drop off my early ballot. Luckily I don’t live in one of those states where ballot boxes are guarded by “concerned citizens” we just have poll workers. And that’s all I’ll have to say about that other than vote - it is your constitutional right!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back