The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys hear about the two Army guys and the Marine on a plane?

The Army guys were sitting in the window and middle seat and the Marine came and took the aisle seat. He kicked his boots off and relaxed.

The Army guy in the middle seat said he was going to get himself a Coke. The Marine said he would get it for him since it was easier for him to get out. While he was gone, the Army guy took the opportunity to spit in one of his boots. When the Marine came back with the Coke, the Army guy at the window said it looked good and he would like one too. The Marine said no problem and left to get another. The Army guy looked at his buddy, then grabbed the other boot and spit in it too. The Marine returned with the Coke and they all relaxed until they were getting ready to land.

The Marine put on his boots and could feel they were wet inside and knew what had happened. He said "When is this interservice rivalry going to end"? One Army guy said "You mean like spitting in boots?" The Marine said "Ya, and peeing in Cokes".

SOTD: 08/11/2022

1660241906537.jpeg

Razor: Puma No. 10 Extra
Brush: The CaYuen Workshop Diablo
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary Red Mug
Soap: HAGS Hellfire Club Puck
Aftershave: HAGS Hellfire Club Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Sego Balm
Additional Care: Christian Dior Eau Sauvage EdT

Well I dig the shave even though the scent is not really in my wheelhouse. Don’t get me wrong - I completely understand why it is one of the most popular frags out there - but I am definitely an Eau Sauvage man - even if I think Johnny Depp is cool. I absolutely love the label - and the soap is top tier (It has Guinness in it after all). The brush is brand new and was really good at the lather end. Scent strength wise - this is definitely mid - which in my experience with the artisan is unusual - they usually go big/strong on the scent - but I think since IMO Sauvage is so aggressive - they didn’t need to go heavy. But well done all around - from the packaging, the performance, and the perfume (I had to use another P).

Oh, another P - new razor to me - a restored Puma - Perfecto!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back