The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
C'mon Dave! You know as well as I that you need a Doctorate of Nursing to really stand out. Masters-prepared nurses are becoming pretty commonplace! ;)

Does white grapefruit scent differ from pink?
That, my friend, I did not know - but as you see @NurseDave , who is a man of higher education, has solved that riddle

SOTD: 08/02/2022

1659470248446.jpeg

Razor: Gillette Toggle
Blade: Gillette 7 O’Clock SharpEdge (Yellow), 4th use
Brush: Yaqi Lucky Dice
Bowl: Spearhead Shaving Seaforth! Mug
Soap: Stirling Soap Margaritas In The Artic Puck
Aftershave: Stirling Soap Lime Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man The Healers Balm
Additional Care: Demeter Frozen Margarita Cologne

In typical national capital region summer fashion - it is muggy as all get out today - so did a cooling shave. Not to mislead - I was able to acquire the really neat Seaforth mug - but not the Iced Lime that came with the original run - but have no fear - Stirling to the rescue.

Been a while since I took the Toggle for a spin and it is still a most excellent shaver.

Aidan and I are off to music therapy and today we built a Spider-Man Lego for lack of a better term transformer thingermabob. Whatever it was - it was fun.

Have a great evening everyone!

SOTD: 08/03/2022

1659535396806.jpeg

Razor: Gillette Executive (Rhodium)
Blade: Gillette King C. Gillette, 1st use
Brush: RazoRock Noir Plissoft
Bowl: Walmart Soup Mug
Soap: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements DAB Puck
Aftershave: Proraso Red Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Vegan Balm
Additional Care: Chanel Pour Monsieur

Mish mosh of a bunch of old school scents because I felt like using the soap - which is a tribute to Brylcreem - which brings back good memories (of when I had thick hair 😂). I used to have a cowlick that my dad used to help me removing the Alfafa look by putting on a little dab.

To quote Louis Gossage from An Officer and A Gentleman - “Looky Looky Here!” Looks like our representatives and senators decided to get along and they passed the non-partisan PACT act which benefits veterans that are in desperate need of healthcare that VA was not covering. Awesome!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back