The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna start adoption proceedings.
Just think of the possibilities: you can borrow all of his shaving gear, and try out all his watches! Into frags? Judging by available evidence, you'll be in frag heaven.
I think Pittsburgh’s PNC Bank Stadium is a lock
Keep me posted, Brian. We can easily do a meet-up. I'm about 10 minutes from PNC Park, and I can meet you wherever you wish.

Keep me posted, Brian. We can easily do a meet-up. I'm about 10 minutes from PNC Park, and I can meet you wherever you wish.
New Headline:

East Coast man gets caught red handed, sneaking out of the house to sniff another man’s fragrance bottles.

Wife states “I new something was off when he kept getting called into ‘work’ every day for only an hour.”

Just think of the possibilities: you can borrow all of his shaving gear, and try out all his watches! Into frags? Judging by available evidence, you'll be in frag heaven.

Will do my friend!

SOTD: 07/14/2022

1657815730050.jpeg

Razor: Supply Co Single Edge Pro
Blade: Supply Co Single Edge Injector (Black), 4th use
Brush: TG Shave Co Honey & Cream
Bowl: Walmart Soup Mug
Preshave: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Ice Tube 2.0 Soap
Soap: HAGS Facelift Puck
Aftershave: Maol Grooming Tangerine Aftershave
Balm: Soap Commander Charisma Balm
Additional Care: Calvin Klein CK One Summer Daze EdT

Cooling shave to deal with the mugginess of this Thursday. Love all the citrus in these products - the CK has Kumquat scent - which is very nice.

It looks like my Wade & Butcher straight is out for delivery so today I did a head shave - and I’ll do a face shave later this evening - I think I just may film it as a tribute to our fearless leader @BarberDave. It shall be a ode to all things classic about our hobby - as he would put it - an honor to the tradition of things.

I’ve got a pitcher of water out in the sun with mint tea in it - it is summer don’t you know!

Have a great day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back