The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTD: 07/08/2022

View attachment 88097

Razor: Ertan Süer Drakkar
Brush: TonmiKo Curly Birch Badger
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary White Mug
Soap: Løthur Dave Puck
Aftershave: Darwin Shaving Classic Aftershave
Balm: Barrister & Mann Le Grand Chypre Balm
Additional Care: Christian Dior Eau Sauvage EdT

Shave dedicated to @NurseDave who was so gracious in demonstrating to me that you can never have enough soap! The soap has some fruity top notes, much like our beloved Nurse - who I have heard rumblings of being called a fruitcake - after all - one just has to look at his adult beverage preferences……... The soap also has a very nice tea note - so I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up.

It should be noted that there are a lot of awesome Dave’s out there - our Nurse - @BarberDave, there’s the movie Dave, David Letterman, Dave Grohl……etc. I think the coolest Dave’s are those that use the name as their middle name - one might say people that like Scuttles would be the coolest in that event. Just sayin’.

I hope everyone has a most wonderful Friday and start to their weekend!
Lovely razor!!! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back