The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
That beats the heck out of any of our community pools! Growing up, the local park district was just the typical rectangle with a separate diving well, and man did we have a blast. Totally understand not letting Aiden getting out of reach with the history in the lazy river, though!

That beats the heck out of any of our community pools! Growing up, the local park district was just the typical rectangle with a separate diving well, and man did we have a blast. Totally understand not letting Aiden getting out of reach with the history in the lazy river, though!
I think we grew up together 😂 L shaped pool with a high dive and low dive….no sliding board - we were deprived!

This is the indoor complex that Aidan loves and I used to take all the kids when they were younger in the winter and on rainy days….

View attachment 87160View attachment 87161

View attachment 87163View attachment 87166View attachment 87164

View attachment 87165
giphy.gif

SOTD: 06/28/2022

1656428656882.jpeg

Razor: Blackland Sabre
Blade: Treet Super Power, 1st use
Brush: Yaqi Mysterious Space
Bowl: Fendrihan Apothecary White Mug
Preshave: Ariana & Evans Slick Stick Soap
Soap: Barrister & Mann Arctique Puck
Aftershave: Barrister & Mann Arctique Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Sego Balm
Additional Care: Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Tonic EdT

Chilly shave! “New” re-release of a B&M soap - but with a higher concentration of menthol than previously used. I would say that this is along the same coolness strength of Terror - it is cold but not overbearingly so - very pleasant minty.

Not a lot to report today - conducting a few interviews for an open position. Aidan has music therapy.

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back