The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Reasons why I mix my coffee with whiskey, my list of bodies I have buried in the woods, and other thoughts while shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTD: 05/16/2022

1652704843307.gif

Razor: Tatara Muramasa
Blade: Gillette 7 O’Clock SharpEdge (Yellow), 5th use
Brush: Yaqi R1730 Sagrada Familia
Bowl: Walmart Soup Mug
Preshave: Ariana & Evans Slick Stick Soap
Soap: Denton Majik Kusafiri Puck
Aftershave: 345 Soap Company Expedition Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Vegan Balm
Additional Care: Ralph Lauren Safari EdT

Shave homage to Ralph Lauren Safari. I think this is a great all year scent - and a classic, old school 80’s style scent.

I really enjoyed yesterday’s Zoom call - great to see everyone. I’m a little groggy because I stayed up to watch the blood moon. It had rained in the evening - so we still had cloud cover - so i watched the NASA feed.

Have a great start to your week everyone!

Ok, I had to post this because I can’t stop laughing…….

So ladies and gents - make sure that when you get to that place in life where you need and can afford your very own public relations representative - that you don’t skimp and and don’t use a firm that accepts coupon codes (same goes for the adage - Always tip your barber and your waitress and be nice to the mailman and the garbage man).

So here’s Prince Charles addressing the good people of Great Britain at the British Parliament on the impacts of the rising cost of living……

1652719741424.jpeg

Nothing says we're here for you poor peasants like addressing the people from a gilded throne encrusted in diamonds. Too bad the technology doesn’t exist that he could phone Marie Antoinette and ask how the “Let them eat cake” thing went. 😂😂😂😂

SOTD: 05/16/2022

View attachment 83038

Razor: Tatara Muramasa
Blade: Gillette 7 O’Clock SharpEdge (Yellow), 5th use
Brush: Yaqi R1730 Sagrada Familia
Bowl: Walmart Soup Mug
Preshave: Ariana & Evans Slick Stick Soap
Soap: Denton Majik Kusafiri Puck
Aftershave: 345 Soap Company Expedition Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Vegan Balm
Additional Care: Ralph Lauren Safari EdT

Shave homage to Ralph Lauren Safari. I think this is a great all year scent - and a classic, old school 80’s style scent.

I really enjoyed yesterday’s Zoom call - great to see everyone. I’m a little groggy because I stayed up to watch the blood moon. It had rained in the evening - so we still had cloud cover - so i watched the NASA feed.

Have a great start to your week everyone!
Rowr!
0FEE20B2-F7B8-4C28-850A-BD1BD398E44F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back