The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

PASS AROUND of a Brass Colonial General any interest ??

Was just going to say I can reach out to him I know he has been busy with married life and other items according to his facebook. But appears that KJ reached out to him.

Thanks everyone, Tom has contacted me. He did not send me his last name, so I’m not sure how to address the package. If anyone knows Tom’s last name, please PM me. I have his address already. Thanks!

No you won’t...... federal holiday, post office closed.

Shhh! He didn’t need to know that!
1f606.png

The razor is in the mail along with a couple of soap samples - B&M Fern & DG Bon Vivant. Expected delivery to Sskim3 is Friday. It was very enjoyable using the General, so much so I'm looking to buy one. Josh, thank you for sharing you razor with us. Dave in KY, thank you for organizing & running the pass around.

I believe the reg aluminum one retailed for 79.99??? but went on sale for $40-50 soon afterwards. The brass had a premium so I want to guess $120-ish.

Research I found Brass generals were selling for $65 at 1 point which must have been a sale when they cleared them out, Probably why they don't have any interest in producing more.

Back