The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD! (May Contain Spoilers)

I'm rewatching the last season, leading up to the new season so I can flow right into it.

******Spoiler alert if you haven't watched Season 7******

Watched Episode 3 last night, and when Jaime shows up to kill Lady Olenna, she tells him that Cersei will be the Death of him....... Uhhhh Foreshadowing maybe???
I saw an article yesterday that listed every episode in each season that will be key to this season per the producers of the show. I'll bet that was one of them! I'll see if I can track it down again.

Yeah...Jamie has mentioned a few times throughout the entire series something about dying in Cersei's arms. I am actually counting on this. If any of you are interested, there is a YouTube Channel called "ALT Shift X" that does a really good job it dissecting different theories and revelations in Game of Thrones using both the shows and books. They are fairly concise and entertaining.

there is a YouTube Channel called "ALT Shift X" that does a really good job it dissecting different theories and revelations in Game of Thrones using both the shows and books.

I found this one of the more interesting ones as of late...

Back