The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD! (May Contain Spoilers)

First off, that trailer gave me some epic goose bumps. I absolutely cannot wait for the next season. The last two seasons were my favorite. My favorite story arc is Arya and Jaqen H'ghar.... the whole faceless man thing is fascinating, and I think Aria is going to be amazing in this last season.

Secondly..... OMG, I want Daenerys......... So Hot!
_4432638c-4faf-11e9-b593-e8dc2d81c30e.jpeg

Comments:
1. I think Bran could be the Ice King
I haven't read any theories, so I don't know anything about this.... other than seeing it referenced. Doesn't make sense to me that they are the same. Connected maybe......

2. What will happen when Snow and Daenerys find out they are related
Yeah, that's going to be weird.... and awkward.... and Uhhh.... (Well, I guess we can't do that again.... I mean, we're not Lannisters.....) :sick:
3. Will Viscerion be able to be turned back by Daenerys
I don't think it can be turned back. There has been no precedence set for that. Dead is dead right? They aren't turned until after they die. So, no.
or will Drogon and Rhaegal incinerate him.... did you mean melt? :ROFLMAO:

4. Who wants Cersei to meet a horrible deathe
Ummmm, yeah, ever since season 1. 😵

1st off, Brilliant POST!!!! as to the other items in the teaser the dragons are sitting over what appears to be something huge. hmmm post toastie dragon? Knowing Danni, she does not like to share, asn as we all know they pissed us off when Ned was killed so it would not be out of the realm to see them to fight. Ice spiders, why not. and from what I have read each episode is like 2 hrs. As to bran who knows, but will be fun to find out.
Brace Yourself...... Ice Spiders are Coming!!

atfFQ3FMhvUZYtNbbXR8xP.jpg

ice-spiders-a-song-of-ice-and-fire.jpg
Whatever happens, Arya must die. She's even more of a psychopath than Cersei.

Ummm Are you kidding, she is aweseome!
Great character, I agree. "Vengeance is mine!" sayeth the wee one.
However, as the series concludes, she has to die; she would be too much of force of unbridled chaos to allow for peace (or at least, some semblance of order) to finally come.

hmmm Maybe her and Cersei....... It could happen after all it is GOT, LOL

Do you mean they get "together" 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 or they off each other?
I expect only a small handful to be standing at the end (including Sam of course!)
either or, the 1st one makes you want to throw up a little huh? OF course Sam has to stay love how his character has been developed

A little late to this thread, but I'm glad I found it!

1. I think Bran could be the Ice King
I've seen this theory floating around. Every explanation I've read is way too complicated to fit in to the last season without leaving things unexplained. But then again anything is possible.
2. What will happen when Snow and Daenerys find out they are related
The Targaryans have always done the "keep it in the family" thing. I don't think it'll be a big deal.
3. Will Viscerion be able to be turned back by Daenerys or will Drogon and Rhaegal incinerate him
Something tells me that Viscerion isn't gone yet. But a 3 way dragon fight sure would look cool!
4. Who wants Cersei to meet a horrible deathe
Duh

@dangerousdon I was pretty upset when I found out this was going to be a very short season. There is so much left out from the books and such a demand from the public that this could have gone on for many more seasons. I do know that the episodes in this season are going to be longer though. I believe at least an hour and a half per episode. I also heard that there is a battle scene in one episode that cost more to produce than any other battle scene in cinematic history...not sure if they accounted for inflation 😂😂😂

You know, I hated Little Finger, love the actor. Was so glad when he was offed, however after watching him in Project Blue Book, I really like him. Now I wish he would have been around a bit longer before they killed him in some tantilizing Way, LOL

You know, I hated Little Finger, love the actor. Was so glad when he was offed, however after watching him in Project Blue Book, I really like him. Now I wish he would have been around a bit longer before they killed him in some tantilizing Way, LOL
The characters you just love to hate! Like heels in Wresting.... you need to have a character to hate to make the heroes more lovable. Man I enjoyed his character, despite being a royal POS.

I'm so excited for the last season but since I got rid of cable and HBO I'm needing a new way to watch. How does everyone plan to watch the new season?

Back