The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD! (May Contain Spoilers)

Since the Mountain is already dead (I view him as a sort of golem), my guess is that the Hound wrestles the Mountain into a fire (Dragon fyre or the regular toasty marshmallow kind), killing them both.

Inigo making an appearance would make this the best crossover show ever! 😂😂😂

I'm impressed! But If I've learned anything from this show, it's simply to not have a favorite character. Because that character will die hahaha!

My new favorites are Cersei and Euron Greyjoy.

Edit: That’s a means to an end....if the writers are reading this.

Last edited:
ok all caught up. Man things are about to get crazy.... as if that hasn't been pretty much the whole show.

I love Arya! So what does that say about me? 🤪 But I think I have to agree with some that she is likely to die...and it would upset the apple cart if she died early in the season, like episode one or two. And if she does die...it's by Cersei's hands. If there is one thing that this series has taught, it's that there are no happy endings for anyone! Though, the Mountain is on Arya's list also, and how epic would a David and Goliath fight be!

The one thing I would love is for Arya's Wolf, Nymeria to make an entrance. I know we briefly saw her a couple seasons ago, but I hope that wasn't the end. The books make a really big deal about Arya's wolf dreams and that Nymeria is out there building a wolf army!

Jamie gets the ax...I am certain. Brianne...yeah her two...and the two likely get it together. Honestly...I think everyone is in a position to die. I am relatively certain that Jon and Daenerys live...after all...the book series is called, "A Song of Ice and Fire." I am pretty certain also that Bran sticks around...in some form or fashion. Whether as Bran or Bran the Builder or the Night's King or the Three Eyed Raven...or...or...or...

It also wouldn't surprise me if the whole world succumbs to the Night's King and the white walkers or whatever you want to call them. That would seem altogether too predictable though.

All I know...is that they need to get the next series filming so us fans don't go through serious withdrawals!

I'm rewatching the last season, leading up to the new season so I can flow right into it.

******Spoiler alert if you haven't watched Season 7******

Watched Episode 3 last night, and when Jaime shows up to kill Lady Olenna, she tells him that Cersei will be the Death of him....... Uhhhh Foreshadowing maybe???

Back